to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic.
We also share information about your use of our site with our social media,
advertising and analytics partners who may combine it with other information that
you’ve provided to them or that they’ve collected from your use of their services.
We would also like to inform you that the Administrator of
your personal data is Cublox Ltd., Jhumat House, 160 London Road, Barking, England, IG11 8BB.
Find out more about who we are,
I. Essential information
2. Cookies do not in any way allow us to access your computer or information about you, except for information about how you use our website and the personal data you choose to share with us (including personal data you provide us automatically due to your browser settings).
3. In order to monitor and improve our website, we may keep general statistics, collect website traffic data and information about related parties and share those aggregate data with third parties for marketing, advertising or other promotional purposes, but those aggregate data nevertheless do not contain any personal data. For the same reasons, we may collect information about how you surf the Internet by using cookies stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that are transferred to your computer's hard drive. This helps us to improve our website and offer you a better and more personalized service.
4. We use the following cookies:
- Necessary cookies. They are necessary to navigate and to use our website, e.g. by providing access to secure areas of the website.
- Statistical cookies. Statistical cookies help the website owner to understand how different users behave on the website by collecting and reporting anonymous information.
- Functional cookies. Cookies of this type make it possible to remember the website user's choices (such as the user's name, language or the region in which the user is located) in order to improve the functionality more tailored to the user. These files also remember changes to the text size, font and those functionalities of the website that can be adjusted. The information collected by cookies is anonymous and cannot be used to track your activity on other websites.
- Performance cookies. Cookies of this type collect information on how you use our website, e.g. what pages are most frequently visited or whether they receive error messages displayed on certain pages. Those cookies do not collect information that identify a visitor. All information those cookies collect are aggregated and therefore anonymous. They are only used to improve the functioning of our website.
- Marketing cookies. Cookies of this type enable the display of advertisements tailored to the user's preferences and interests, and may be used to display advertisements outside the pages of the website (domain).
5. We can use the following types of cookies:
- Session cookies. These are information stored in the browser's memory until the end of the browser session, i.e. until it is closed. These cookies are necessary for some of the Portal's functionalities to work properly.
- Persistent cookies. They make the use of the Portal easier (eg they remember the selected resolution, content layout). They can be used for a variety of purposes including remembering your preferences and choices while using the website. These cookies remain in the browser's memory for a longer period.
- First party cookies. They are saved by the currently viewed website. They are used to improve the quality of using the Portal.
- Third party cookies. Are used by third parties, such as social networking sites, to track your visits to various websites where they place advertisements.
You can manage your cookie settings using your browser (which will allow you to disable the acceptance of all or some cookies). Your browser may ask you to confirm the change of settings. However, please note that if you disable all cookies, you may not be able to access certain parts of our website.
II. External technologies
We use the following external technologies:
- Google AdWords. This tool allows to measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns, including analyzing the collected data. Google AdWords allows us to display our advertisements to people who have visited the website in the past. Information about Google's data processing in respect of Google AdWords is available here:
- Google Analytics. This tool collects anonymous information about visits to our website. Those information relates to the time spent on the website, selected subpages and the time of transition between subpages. Google Analytics makes it possible to analyse website activity and thus optimize the service. We point out the possibility of changing cookies settings in this regard at the following website:
- Facebook business tools.. In connection with the use of Facebook business tools, Facebook is the joint controller within the meaning of Art. 26 sec. 1 GDPR, based on the arrangements between the joint controllers concluded to determine the appropriate scope of obligations in the scope of ensuring compliance with the obligations arising from the GDPR. Pursuant to these arrangements, we are responsible for providing you with the following information:
- The use of business tools is the implementation of the legitimate interest of the Administrator and our trusted partners (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR), consisting in conducting marketing activities (behavioral advertising) and measuring the effectiveness of advertisements.
- More information on data processing can be found in Facebook's Data Policy (including information that Facebook is a joint controller, information required by Article 13 (1) (a) and (b) of the GDPR, information on how Facebook processes data, legal basis and methods of exercising the rights of data subjects towards Facebook) at the link
- Facebook is responsible for ensuring the exercise of the rights of data subjects pursuant to Art. 15-20 GDPR with regard to personal data held by Facebook after joint processing.
Facebook also acts as our processor, and it may transfer personal data outside the European Economic Area. In this case, the transfer of personal data takes place on the basis of standard contractual clauses. You can manage your privacy settings from your Facebook account.
- Facebook Pixel. The tool supports us in analyzing the effectiveness of advertisements appearing on the website. Thus, we are able to adapt the presented content to the category of recipients and avoid presenting unwanted content. More information about cookies, including objection, can be found at the following address:
- LinkedIn Insight Tag. It provides us with detailed reports on marketing campaigns and valuable information about visitors. In addition, it helps us track conversions, redirect visitors and obtain additional information about users who interact with the ads. For more information on how information is processed in this context, please visit
- Hotjar. We use the HotJar analytical tool to track your behavior on our websites. Hotjar Limited cookies are used for this purpose. As part of the cookie settings, you can decide whether you consent to the use of such cookies or not.
III. Other information
1. Your consent applies to the following domain: Cublox.com and is stored for a maximum of 12 months or until you change / withdraw your consent.
2. You can manage your cookies settings using your browser (which will allow you to disable the acceptance of all or some cookies). Your browser may ask you to confirm the change of settings. However, please note that if you disable all cookies, you may not be able to access certain parts of our website.
3. More information about cookies can be found here: www.allaboutcookies.org
Your consent applies to the following domains: cublox.com